ULTRA NEWS
View the latest news and breaking news today!!!
Home
NEWS
WOW
CULTURE
SPORT
FITNESS
FUNNY
Chistes
UNIVERSITY
TECHNOLOGY
AUTO
SHOWBIZ
LIFESTYLE
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Home
»
Chistes
,
Funny
» 'I love you'
'I love you'
6:25 PM
Chistes
,
Funny
No comments
A 'I love you'
will never overcome
a 'Ya deposited'.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Beautiful
What remained after fighting in Aleppo
An ancient mosque that once stood proudly in the center of Aleppo has turned into ruins, while the ceasefire has been effectively ending ...
Carnage in Yemen suicide bomber kills 41 soldiers in Aden
He paid a suicide attack killed at least 41 soldiers in south Yemen in Aden city. Many others were wounded in the attack on the military b...
Champions League Preview: Bayern Munich - Juventus
Champions League Preview: Bayern Munich - Juventus The Old Lady have won all five last-eight games against German opposition, but will b...
Get out of my life
I shout: "Get out of my life". I said: "Pepper of my heart" And get angry even more. I do not understand. Keyword...
Real Madrid VS Sevilla 1-0
Real Madrid VS Sevilla 1-0 Goal :11 James Rodriguez Chat Conversation End Chat Conversation End
Tu amistad me hace bien.
FC Krasnodar - Amkar Perm Betting Preview: Expect poor defending to spell plenty of goals
The hosts have been leaking goals in their recent Premier League matches, and Al Hain-Cole expects both attacks to flourish when anothe...
Italy, formalizing Renzi resignation, wound selections unity government
Matteo Renzi has formally resigned from the post of Prime Minister of Italy this Wednesday afternoon. According to Italian media reports...
Dortmund come before Lewandowski, says Watzke
The club's general manager says he is only interested in putting the club's best interests first after refusing to allow the st...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Labels
Auto
Buildings
Chistes
Culture
Fashion
Fitness
Funny
games
Insurance
Lifestyle
News
showbiz
Sport
tech
university
wow
Blog Archive
►
2017
(136)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(132)
►
2016
(284)
►
December
(264)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2015
(78)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(13)
A jealous husband calls the house by telephone
And Pepito answered:
- Are you saying me fat ??
Wait 9 months
WOMEN SHOULD PRAY.
COLLECT YOUR THINGS, WE'LL GO ...!
'I love you'
I was told that if I cook the chicken with beer
19-MAN SQUAD FOR MATCH AGAINST CELTA
Mom, I want to have a girlfriend.
Granny, close your eyes.
Tell me a teacher !!!
wand
►
July
(11)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(11)
►
2014
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
2013
(176)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(86)
►
July
(31)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(7)
Live Traffic Stats
0 comments:
Post a Comment